Our district serves the Incline Village/Crystal Bay area with three fire stations, and one administrative office. Our headquarters Fire station is located at 875 Tanager Street, Incline Village, NV. We provide response with one engine (E-11), one ladder truck (T-11), one heavy rescue squad (S-11) and two paramedic ambulances (M-11, M-14) and a shift supervisor (Battalion Chief).
1. Incline Station: 863 Tanager Street, Incline Village, NV 89451 – houses our Fire Chief, Fleet Services and Fuels Management Staff.
2. Station 11: 875 Tanager Street, Incline Village, NV 89451 – supports our community with a minimum of seven members at a time. We house most or our reserve apparatus and reserve equipment.
3. Station 12: 14 Cal Neva Drive, Crystal Bay, NV 89402 – is located in Crystal Bay and houses a minimum of three members and one paramedic engine (ME-12) and a reserve ambulance (M-12) that we can put into service. We also have a brush engine (B-12) that the crew can respond if needed.
4. Our station 13: 965 Mt. Rose Hwy, Incline Village, NV 89451 – is located on the Mt. Rose Highway and serves our “upper subdivisions” and Mt. Rose Highway. We serve the community with three members and one paramedic engine (ME-13). As with station 12, we have an medic unit that the crew can respond to assist if needed.
5. Administration Office: 866 Oriole Way, Incline Village, NV 89451 – houses our Administrative Staff and Fire Prevention, Assistant Fire Marshal.
6. Fuels Hand Crews: 219 Enterprise, Incline Village, NV 89451 – houses our two fuels management hand crews, Rifle Peak Hand Crew and Slide Mountain Hand Crew.