Our District serves the Incline Village/Crystal Bay area with four fire stations, a fuels building, and administrative office.
- Incline Station: 863 Tanager Street, Incline Village, NV 89451 – Houses Fire Chief, Fleet Services and Fuels Management Staff. This station also houses the crew buggies for hand crews.
- Station 11: 875 Tanager Street, Incline Village, NV 89451 – Is staffed with one paramedic engine (IE-11), one paramedic ambulance (IM-11), one cross-staffed brush truck (IB-14), one cross-staffed ladder truck (IT-11), one cross-staffed heavy rescue squad (IS-11), a shift supervisor (Battalion Chief), and Assistant Chief. This station houses most or our technical rescue equipment.
- Station 12: 14 Cal Neva Drive, Crystal Bay, NV 89402 – is located in Crystal Bay and houses one paramedic engine (IE-12) and one paramedic ambulance (IM-12), and one cross staffed brush truck (IB-12).
- Station 13: 965 Mt. Rose Hwy, Incline Village, NV 89451 – is located on the Mt. Rose Highway and serves our “upper subdivisions” and the Mt. Rose Highway. We serve the community with one paramedic engine (IE-13), and one paramedic ambulance (IM-13).
- Administration Office: 866 Oriole Way, Incline Village, NV 89451 – houses our Administrative Staff, Fire Prevention, and Fire Marshal.
- Fuels Hand Crews: 219 Enterprise, Incline Village, NV 89451 – houses our two fuels management hand crews, Rifle Peak Hand Crew and Slide Mountain Hand Crew.