The Fire Prevention Division is responsible for reduction of hazards through education, inspection and code enforcement. Working directly for the Fire Chief, Assistant Fire Marshal Mark Regan takes pride in assisting the residents and business owners of Incline Village and Crystal Bay. The Fire District's experienced and dedicated professionals work hard to assure our community is safe through the application of state and locally adopted fire codes and standards.
The Fire Prevention office is located in the Fire District's administrative office building at 866 Oriole Way, Incline Village, Nevada 89451. We are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, closed state and federal holidays.
The following are links to several Fire District documents and State of Nevada regulations currently in effect:
1. The Resolution for adoption of the 2003 International Urban-Wildland Interface Code
2. The Resolution for adoption of the 2006 International Fire Code
2a. Resolution 08-04 (ammending Resolution 07-03, Adoption of the 2006 IFC, deleting sections relating to General Precautions Against Fire).
3. Appendix 1/Wildfire Threat Reduction Recommendations for Lake Tahoe Basin Homeowners
4. The Fire District's Construction and Development Guide
5. TRPA pre-submittal Fire District approval information and vegetation management plan guidelines
6. Nevada State Fire Marshal Regulations