• August 26, 2019: 5:30p Washoe County Short-Term Rental Workshop, the Chateau 955 Fairway Blvd., Incline Village, NV 89451
• August 28, 2019: 5:30p Washoe County Short-Term Rental Workshop, the Parasol 948 Incline Way, Incline Village, NV 89451
• August 31, 2019: 9a – 12p Lariat Circle Block Party 557 Dale Drive, Incline Village, NV 89451
• September 8, 2019: IVGID Community Picnic Diamond Peak 1210 Ski Way, Incline Village, NV 89451
• September 16, 2019: 6:30p – 8p Fire Adapted Communities Neighborhood Leader orientation, North Tahoe Event Center 8318 N Lake Blvd., Kings Beach, CA 96143
CELEBRATION OF LIFE FOR NORM SONGEY - SATURDAY JULY 20TH 12 PM CORNERSTONE COMMUNITY CHURCH
The Celebration of Life service
for Norm Songey will be Saturday, July 20th 12 PM Cornerstone Community Church 300 Country Club Dr., Incline Village, NV 9451.
There will be a reception following the service outside on church grounds.
LARIAT CIRCLE DEFENSIBLE SPACE PARTY JULY 13, 2019 9A - 12P
Defensible space is everyone’s responsibility.
While this event is intended for the neighbors near Lariat Circle, if you are interested in reducing your neighborhoods fire risk and may be willing to help organize these efforts please feel free to attend.
COMMUNITY PANCAKE BREAKFAST FRIDAY JULY 5, 2019 8A - 10A
Join us at our main fire station, 875 Tanager Street, Incline Village, NV for complimentary pancakes and sausage hot off the griddle, fresh fruit and hot coffee!
Celebrating the 4th of July in Incline Village? Know before you go!
Incline Village, located in beautiful North Lake Tahoe, is one of the best places to spend the 4th of July holiday. It is the busiest time of year in Tahoe so be prepared and plan ahead to make sure you don't miss out on the fun. There are a lot of fun events to help you and your family celebrate Independance Day at the Incline Village Beaches and surrounding areas. Download the 2019 Incline Village & Crystal Bay July 4th Celebration Brochure to find out about all the fun events!